2007年9月28日

Out off reality and pratical world


Dear S:





It's necessary happened when you live in real world. Very few people will still be romantic in real life.But compare with others I think social activists and scholars are much romantic one.





What I really want to say is when you are in some situation that is totally out off reality. Such in holidays, or some practices in religious. I don not say that is not real, but that is not the reality people used to be. In that kind of situation, we create an atmosphere, an aura, leaping over the daily life. And we will come back to daily life at last.





Maybe I'm not busy as you are, but there are so many things happen and wait for me to deal with every day. Maybe it's because that I'm a person depends on computer and Internet so much. Most of my work need to be done with computer and Internet. So it's easier for me to read and reply your mail quickly. (Now I have to reply almost 15 mails a day.)





It's very common when people change religions, they will have a rapid experience out off their own daily life. (At least in some religious sociology theories it is.) It will like a dream. After you wake up from dream toy still feel something, and eager to catch the flicks. Just like after the high drugs take you, you still have to go back to the boring life from Alice's Wonderland.





Please do not misunderstand, I'm not saying that what happens to us and our experience was fake and not real. I do believe what phenomenology says the experience is real but not actually truth. That is real between us. But the fact is reality may not what we can stand for.










It's hard to tell you that by words and words I depend on you more. It's really like an addition. And it does not only come from emotion, but also come from all the knowledge and thoughts we share. I think the biggest problem is how we transformate this to emotional? We really like the spiritual partners, don't we? Although this is what we want at very first. But as I said before, human desire is hard to control. It seem that I want more than spiritual and virtual, but actually I even not sure what is exactly I want.





I start to wonder maybe the perfect way is to stay in the not so real world, maybe the coming trip is what we need. And in there we can escape the exhausted world we live in.





I don't know. We both have our dreams, want to practice them, and want to make it come true. That's great. Because I think we are all doing some wonderful jobs in our areas. But sometimes the pratical way is not only to pratice, but also need to think as pratical. So people make decisions, the hard on, the easy one. But all dicisions divide the way where we are going to.





Oh, I go too far. Even myself don't sure what I'm talking about right now. (Maybe I need to take some drugs to make my brain clear.)


I think I might fix my step and try to make some decisions for my own.





It's murmur on my own...........





Ashley















沒有留言: