2007年11月17日

City Home in Rachada: My new resident palce in Bangkok

Finally, with the help from Serena, I find a nice apartment to stay. Although, it still over my budget a little and not so near to the Phayaithai Campus. But, it's nice, clean, safe (I hope), convenient and also with whole furniture.

Passing alone the lane and cross the road there's a Robinsen Department Store, Carrefour,
Jasco (like the Tesco in Taiwan) and also a luxury Department Store with California Gym. And it take around five mins to the Thai Culture Centre which is almost like the National Music Hall and Theatre. And there's MRT(subway) that I can take.

Ok, the following pictures are my new community and my apartment. And because I will move tomorrow, and I'm afraid that I won't have internet for one or two days, so I hope you can see it first. After I moved in, I'll put other pics for you.


The Gate of Community: City Home


Swimming pool in the community



Sense of the Community


The scanner of finger print to entre the building (totally against Serena's and my position to this point, but unfortunately, we don't have a choice.)







My Room and the view


Restaurant under my building


Small convenient store in the community


And we also have an internet cafe in the community

6 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Congratulation ! Nice palace ! Next step.....dress it up....

匿名 提到...

The apartment looks great! You did a good job, I think. Good Luck on your moving and all sorts of settling down stuff.

Unknown 提到...

你好,因為六月底就要到曼谷去了,剛好在你的網誌中看到租屋的資訊,我也是希望能找在BTS附近的房,打算租一到二年,想請問你住的這間公寓靠近哪,可以給我地址嗎,我想到時後去看看,謝謝。

DAUCTER 提到...

Kelly: 我住的地方是靠MRT(地鐵),不是BTS(空鐵)。曼谷的捷運分屬不同公司,不知道你是要找哪一種?也不知道你的預算。也許多一些資訊會比較清楚。

Unknown 提到...

我希望離BTS ON NUT站近一點二房或三房的,預算一個月二萬到二萬五,希望是社區大廈型的有管理員比較安全。因為我打算先去那學泰文,我找的補習班是在ASOK站但那的房價感覺會比較貴,我希望是有含傢俱的,謝謝

DAUCTER 提到...

Kelly:
以你的預算,我相信你可以找到不錯的房子,即便是鄰近BTS。所以可以不用擔心。希望住靠On Nut除了一開始學泰文,還有其他考量嗎?你大概要把之後有可能工作或來往的因素算進去。再來看看那一區,不過你的預算不用擔心找不到你想要的這類大樓公寓。