2008年2月22日

Bohemian Rhapsody

This one of the most popular songs from Queen. You have to say Youtube is really an amazing place just like OZ. Because Faye Wong, I found the version of her concert and also the original MV from Queen. And even one from Elton John. Now you can see how amazing that is. Each version has different style, Wong is much classic, cold but still rock; Elton John is not quite suitable for this song but Axl Rose was with such powerful. But, But, But No One can compare with Freddy.



I myself love this song very much. How can Freddy mixed rock, musical and even classical together but still 100% rock !? And I have to say this song is so gay and full the anger to the society. Yes, I think the anger is one of the key elements of Rock. Without this inner anger you won't create the song like this. Oh, I miss the old times even I wasn't there.

the lyrics
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/q/queen/bohemian+rhapsody_20112599.html

Axl Rose,Elton John & Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (live)


Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Live At Wembley Stadium 1986)


【Live】 Faye Wong - Bohemian Rhapsody

沒有留言: