2008年6月4日

The one who should not go to supermaket alone!

Many years ago I already deeply understand that I'm a shopaholics in supermarket. Every time when my roommates and I went to the supermarket, at first we all think: ok~ just buy the toilet papers, but all ended with three full shopping cars......

I brought a TaTung electric rice cooker to Bangkok this time. Three weeks past, every time I go into supermarket, I just think, I will buy something to cook next time, but no actions after that.

Today after gym, I told to myself it's time for real diet to fit into the dress for Lucia's wedding. So I went to the Top's supermarket. Then the miserable happened again. After shopping I have to take taxi back home, because it's to heavy and too many to carry them home. (btw, my home is just 15 mins walk to the supermarket = =)

So here are the things I bought:
Soy Sauce (Wanh Ja Shan from Taiwan)
Fish Sauce (er... an expensive one = =)
A small bottle of vinegar
Extra Light Oliver Oil (Italy of course)
Japanese Rice (I know I live in Thailand now, and Thai rice is much cheaper than Japanese rice but I don't like long rice so much. so......)
Organic Wholegrain Jasmine Rice (er...... this is for health.....organic......er......)
Dried mushrooms, ginger, garlics, vegetables, salads, water, tea, zero coke, soy been milk,
and a whole chicken XD

anything else? oh...... I want to have a nice knife set now (hahaha~)

OS: this is such an expensive shopping list XD

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

oh, dear.
How lovely you are!

DAUCTER 提到...

really?
I think who marry me will be super lucky and everyday will have a nice meal,

and also go broke orz